We are currently looking for a CNC operator (Biesse / Rover) who wishes to add stimulating challenges to his career and who wishes to evolve in a growing company.
Under the authority of the machining team leader, the main tasks of the CNC operator will be to machine the parts according to the plans.
- Read and interpret technical drawings to determine the machining operations to be performed.
- Carry out, adjust or modify programs, when necessary.
- Adjust and program your machine, respect the assembly sheet and solve the problems inherent in your work.
- Maintain your machine.
- Check, using precision measuring instruments, whether the dimensions of the products are exact and comply with the requirements.
- Ensure the quality of cutting tools
- Respond to the quality of his work by respecting the procedures submitted.
We operate in the commercial and institutional industry. We carry out work for head offices, banks, theaters, schools and universities and in the hotel industry.
- Salary: from $ 20.00 per hour (depending on experience)
- Work Schedule :
- Monday to Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Friday from 6:30 am to 11:30 am
- Job type: Full time, Permanent
- Benefits: Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Complementary Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Sick Leave and Christmas Holidays, Flexible Hours
- Personal protective equipment: Shoe / boots, glasses, hearing protection
- Start date: As soon as possible
COVID: Thermal camera, daily questionnaire. One person is responsible for cleaning the facilities in the morning, at breaks and at every lunch hour. Teleworking authorized, dedicated toilets per group of individuals, plexiglass have been installed etc ...